The Career Connections Center is dedicated to serving our unique populations of students and alumni. Our programs and services support, validate, and celebrate students’ diverse experiences.
- Prepare and empower students and alumni to self-advocate while navigating diverse work spaces
- Provide resources and education for staff and faculty on social justice in career development
- Actively share stories that represent the diversity of Texas Woman’s University
- Highlight partnerships with employers who have visible/accessible EEO statements on their website, diverse leadership teams, equitable recruiting and hiring practices, and affinity/mentoring programs
- Work alongside employers and community partners to discuss diverse perspectives, provide best practices for hiring and retaining underrepresented students, and create a more equitable future
- Actively seek funding for scholarships to support students completing unpaid internships