Abt Associates seeks a qualified Call Center Research Interviewer to support our Call Center in Fort Myers, FL. The Call Center Research Interviewer will conduct scripted surveys by telephone to ask people their opinions on a variety of important topics. Phone interviewing is challenging and dynamic work that draws heavily on your interpersonal skills.
Only applicants in Ft. Myers, FL and surrounding areas will be considered for this position.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Possibility to work remotely
- Able to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Follow all standard operating and project-related procedures
- Work multiple part-time shifts, weekend and evening shifts
- You should be available to work 20 hours per week, but in certain circumstances you may be offered up to 40 hours
- Use keyboard, telephone, and computer
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in a production work environment. You will receive a 20 minute break when working 4-8 and a 30 minute break when working 8-12 hours. Breaks can be taken all at once or broken into halves providing you with two 10 or two 15 minute breaks depending on the number of hours you are working
- The ability to remain sedentary for the majority of your shift, speaking with respondents on a telephone or using a headset and a keyboard to record responses
- Be positive, self-motivated and enjoy interacting and working with people from all backgrounds
- Experience in a call center is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
- Excellent listener with the ability to understand concerns and overcome objections
- Knowledge of a PC Windows environment
- Minimum 18 years of age with a H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.