Teller / Call Center
Hours are Monday – Friday 5:00 pm 9:00 pm (rotating shift times on Saturdays)
Education: High School diploma or equivalent educational experience is required.
Experience is preferred.
Job Requirements Include:
- Candidates with previous Bank Teller experience are preferred.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills demonstrated through live video feed interaction.
- Requires a good work history with favorable work references, and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to use a personal computer and knowledge of Windows based software.
- Ability to prioritize and make on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions, weighing customer satisfaction issues with Bank exposure to loss or fraud.
- Ability to maintain working knowledge of the bank products, services, policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain understanding of and compliance with banking laws and regulations.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and operating multiple computer programs to ensure transaction integrity.
- Excellent mathematical skills required.
- Requires a high degree of accuracy and excellent organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Recommend other bank products and/or services to meet the customer’s needs, or schedule follow-up referrals by other bankers.
- Must be able to work a rotation schedule based on banks hours of operations which include weekends.
- Job Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Provide teller assistance to customers and enhance their interactive banking experience via live video technology.
- Consistently present a professional image while conveying a positive banking and customer service experience.
- Assist customers with all routine teller machine transactions including but not limited to cash and check deposits, cash withdrawals, transfers, loan payments and account balance inquiries.
- Perform end of day balancing according to procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge of and follow all bank policies and procedures while ensuring protection of customer confidentiality and privacy.
- Work with Multiple software programs to complete transactions and communicates with more than one member simultaneously.
- Promotes the Bank’s products and services; consistently cross-sells bank products at every opportunity.
- Makes concentrated effort to solve customer problems
- Promote and maintain positive relations with all contacts, customers and potential customers
- Complies with all Department and Company policies and procedures.
- Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the work flow.
- Includes other duties as assigned.