Application Deadline: February 14, 2021
Acxiom LLC is proud to promote great diversity among our associates. We embrace creating an inclusive and supportive workplace environment where employees feel empowered to share their unique perspectives and values.
Acxiom’s Diversity Scholarship Initiative will offer up to ten $5,000 scholarships to benefit diverse students who are enrolled full-time in a post-secondary degree program in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Quality, Information Systems, Engineering (Computer related), Mathematics and Statistics or related areas of study in the United States.
Five scholarship recipients will have the opportunity to intern with Acxiom from May 2021 through August 2021.
Who Should Apply?
Women, veterans, minorities, and individuals with a disability are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To be considered for this scholarship, the following conditions must be met:
- All applicants must be a member of a diverse population that historically has been underrepresented in the information technology workforce
- All applicants must be enrolled/registered as a full-time student in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Quality, Information Systems, Engineering (Computer related), Mathematics and Statistics or information technology related areas of study at an accredited degree -granting institution in the United States
- All applicants must be at least a junior at the time of application. (Graduate/PhD students may apply to this scholarship also)
- All applicants must have an anticipated graduation date no sooner than December 2021
- All applicants must have a minimum cumulative 3.25 GPA on a 4.0 scale
Applicants will be selected according to their ability to demonstrate a combination of the following:
- Academic achievement in a field of study aimed at Information Technology
- Areas of professional interest as it relates to Acxiom’s business needs
- Ability and willingness to complete an internship with Acxiom between May 2021 and August 2021 (specific dates tbd)
- If our offices are open, students will be required to complete their internship on-site in Conway, Arkansas. If our offices are still closed or are in transition, students will complete their internship virtually
- The Acxiom scholarship selection committee will choose top finalists after the application deadline. All finalists will be notified if they are a recipient
To apply for the Acxiom Diversity Scholarship, the following items are required:
- Completed Acxiom Diversity Scholarship Application
- Current Transcript – Your transcript must include grade information for all classes counting toward your current degree program. If not, you will need to submit transcripts from previous institutions where you took classes that count toward your current degree program
- Current Resume
- Letter of Recommendation from a professor, employer, or personal contact who can reference the applicant’s academic strengths
- Personal Statement – In no more than 500 words, describe how the scholarship will help the applicant achieve academic, professional, and personal goals
Scholarship recipients will be awarded $5,000 to the school Financial Aid Office. Acxiom may terminate your scholarship under the following conditions:
- Discontinue from your program or are not enrolled in a program
- Fail to meet the eligibility requirements and conditions of your scholarship
- Provide false or misleading information
We’re one of the marketing industry’s most experienced, respected and forward-thinking leaders. For nearly fifty years, we’ve helped the world’s best marketers understand their customers so that they can reach people with relevance rather than randomness. Our products and solutions form the data foundation that make it possible for marketers to drive better customer experiences and meaningful interactions at scale across every channel.
At Acxiom, our values begin with our associates, who are the single most important driver of our success. We’re looking to hire people who share our core values: collaboration, excellence, innovation, a focus on outcomes, and being empowered to make and own decisions that benefit our clients and our company. Our values represent our brand promise – to our clients and to our associates – and define our company culture.
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
If you are interested in applying for Acxiom’s Diversity Scholarship Program and need special assistance or accommodations, contact us at AcxiomDiversity@acxiom.com.