Playcrew Job Description
Create the fun! Be the fun! Feel the fun!
Kindness-We choose kindness and inspire kindness!
Integrity-We bring our best self everyday
Deliver- We deliver fun
Serve: We love what we do, who we do it with, and where we do it!
Position Title: Playcrew
Accountable To: Manager on Duty Accountable For: No subordinates. Direct supervision of all children
Annual Training Required:
Preservice Training: 24 Hours in first 90 Days Additional 24 Hours Annually
Must be 18 Years of Age and hold a high school diploma or equivalent
Pass all required background checks
Must be able to exercise good judgement
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be certified in Pediatric CPR and First Aid
If required obtain a food handlers certificate; If required undergo TB testing
Must be fun, energetic, and love kids
Must choose kindness, hold yourself accountable, and passionate about making a difference.
Job Summary: At a minimum, you must be able to: lead a group of children in crafts and games, responsibly supervise children, follow all safety practices and licensing standards, facilitate transitions of children into and out of the center, physically pick up a child, clean and sanitize. prepare and serve meals, exercise good judgement, provide quality customer service and have fun! Our goal is to maintain a safe and fun environment where children wish to return again and again!
Essential Job Functions:
· Play and interact with children. Play and interact with children. This includes games on the floor and ensuring all activities are completed in our various programs! Our goal is that every child is having fun and wants to return time and time again!
· Follow all programming and daily schedules
- Supervise and ensure the safety of children. This is the most important job! The play crew are responsible for all supervision of all children and to ensure we maintain a fun and safe environment. This includes managing all children and the environment
- Welcome children and make them feel comfortable.
· Meeting all basic needs: Play Crew employees are responsible for meeting all the basic needs for the children in our care.
- This might include but not limited to: Diaper Changes, Restroom Assistance, comforting an upset child, Feeding/ food preparation, etc…
· Follow all company policies and procedures and those of any governing agencies such as licensing and the health department
· Clean and sanitize areas per policies to prevent the spread of communicable diseases
· Administer CPR/First Aid if necessary.
· Ensure sanitary conditions of their assigned area.
· Responsible for food preparation
Flexible Schedule! Evenings and Weekends May be Required!