- Have your work published and expand your portfolio
- Receive a letter of recommendation upon completion of the program
- Develop graphics, social and digital media content, and press releases
- Learn how to develop content that reaches large audiences and encourages engagement
- Learn how to reach out to journalists, bloggers and news outlets
- Must be in the first, second, or third year at an accredited school.
- Must commit to at least 3 months in the internship program.
- Experience in graphic design or video is preferred
- Please attach a copy of your resume, a PR work sample, and a short paragraph detailing your interest in the internship.
Temporary / Seasonal
Legal tech and education company with a mission to help over 10 Million immigrants navigate the cumbersome complexities of immigration law. Our experienced team of entrepreneurs, artists, attorneys and engineers – previously at places like Amazon, Georgia Tech, and startup ecosystems like Silicon Valley to name a few – is passionate about improving the lives of immigrants and aliens worldwide. Currently we are hiring on a wide variety of positions and internships, including: software engineers, writers, designers, communication and PR majors etc. EOE: At Alien Attorney, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of immigrants, our people, our products and our community. Alien Attorney is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider the right applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.