All Saints’ Episcopal School is seeking individuals to fill staff member positions in our After School, Extended Day Program called Recharge. Recharge provides All Saints’ Episcopal School students with the opportunity to engage in an enriching, fun, and nurturing environment beyond traditional school hours. Under the direction of the Director of Extracurricular Activities, Recharge Team Members will monitor and interact with students, participate in planning activities for students, and help to create a safe, engaging environment.
The Recharge Team Member job is a part-time position. Hours are between 2:45 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. on school days. Additional hours are available for scheduled events.
· Maintain a safe environment for students participating in Recharge; become familiar with emergency procedures, participate in first aid training sessions, and implement procedures and training as needed
· Collaborate, assist, and implement daily activities with other Recharge Team Members to enhance students’ daily experiences in Extended Day.
· Maintain a positive, nurturing attitude toward all Recharge Team Members and students.
· Oversee students daily in physical and creative activities on the playground and in classrooms.
· Assist in maintaining program standards of student behavior appropriate for interactive, energetic activities; assist in conflict resolution involving students and effectively communicate with the Director of Extracurricular Activities on discipline issues.
· Assist in check-in and check-out procedures.
· Participate in quarterly staff meetings and professional development.
· Act as a liaison between parents, other Recharge Team Members, and the Director of Extracurricular Activities.
· Preform related duties assigned by the Director of Extracurricular Activities.
· At least 18
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Experience working with children
· Must pass a criminal background check and have positive verification of references
· $14 per hour
Interested candidates should email a letter of interest and resume to:
Subject: Recharge Team Member
All Saints’ Episcopal School of Fort Worth is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, veteran or marital status, age, national or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, veteran or marital status, age, or national and ethnic origin in administration of all phases of the employment relationship, including recruitment, advertising, hiring, promotion, demotion, layoff, termination, rates of pay, and all other forms of selection, training, and compensation.