All Saints’ Episcopal School, Early Childhood – Grade 12 seeks experienced, energetic, and motivated substitute teachers to work with students. In order to be successful in our classrooms and aid students in their daily classroom tasks and learning activities, the following is essential.
The substitute teacher role requires:
· One to follow the regular teacher’s lesson plans (written and orally) to ensure consistency within learning;
· Assign classwork and homework according to lesson plans;
· Evaluate and provide feedback on student progress during instruction;
· Communicate effectively with other faculty members and staff;
· Maintain and manage classroom behavior in a positive environment, and lastly;
· Supervise students out of class in different areas of the school such as hallways and in the cafeteria.
Required Skills Needed For Applicants:
· College degree, preferably in education or child-centered degree;
· Teaching certificate is a plus;
· Available to accept a substitute position the day one is needed and/or accept jobs if scheduled ahead of time;
· Able to perform light physical work such as walking students to different location in the school and standing for extended periods of time and;
· Complete interview process as well as background check.
Letter of interest and resume should be sent to Humanresources@aseschool.org
Subject: Substitute (Please include Grade Level – Early Childhood, Lower, Middle or Upper School)
All Saints’ Episcopal School of Fort Worth is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, veteran or marital status, age, national or ethnic origin. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, veteran or marital status, age, or national and ethnic origin in administration of all phases of the employment relationship, including recruitment, advertising, hiring, promotion, demotion, layoff, termination, rates of pay, and all other forms of selection, training, and compensation