Group Leader @ AlphaBEST
$1400 for the 2021-2022 School Year only – Recieve $140 a month for 10-months!
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM – Part-Time – No Weekends
About the Position:
The after school Group Leader position at AlphaBEST, in our Frisco ISD area elementary schools is perfect for you! If you have a passion for learning and you desire to make a difference in the life of a child! The after school Group Leader assists the Site Director with the implementation of a high quality after school child care program, which promotes curiosity, creativity and a love of learning. The Group Leader delivers lessons and facilitates learning by maintaining a healthy, safe, warm and engaging learning environment, in accordance with state regulations. Our unique curriculum is designed for after school to be actively engaging for children and ” teacher friendly “, for ease of delivery.
We offer teacher training and special discount rates for employee’s children. After school hours are from the end of the school day until 6:30 PM, Monday – Friday. The shifts will vary and are approximately 4 hours each day (20 hours per week).
If you thrive in a fast paced environment that promotes success through creativity, innovation, collaboration and fun, you will jump at this challenge. Come be a part of an awesome team of committed individuals with a passion for children and learning.
In this exciting role, you’ll be trained and have the chance to do the following:
- Plan and facilitate core after school programming to advance the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of children from kindergarten to fifth grade (ages 5-12).
- Work collaboratively with peers, share program-related information and share in collective tasks.
- Follow the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services: Minimum Standards for School-Age and Before and After-School Programs state licensing regulations/standards.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 6 months experience instructing children in a group setting / child care is desired. Prefer two or more years’ experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet program staffing needs. No Weekends
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.