Site Director After School Enrichment Part Time
Prosper ISD Area Elementary Schools
Do you have a passion for learning? Do you desire to make a difference in the life of a child and spark excitement into the learning process? If so, the Site Director position at AlphaBEST, in one of our Prosper ISD area schools , is perfect for you! We offer Site Director training, competitive salary, benefits, and special discount rates for employee’s children. Program hours are Monday through Friday, 2:30-6:30 p.m. (Approximately 22-25 hours/week)
Our goal is to inspire young minds to see the world as a place brimming with possibilities for discovery. The Site Director will provide leadership, supervision, and coordination of the after-school program. You will have the opportunity to partner with the school, parents and your team to facilitate learning through passionate delivery of our high quality programming. Our unique curriculum is designed to be actively engaging for children and ” teacher friendly “, for ease of delivery.
If you thrive in an environment that promotes success through creativity, innovation, collaboration and fun, you will jump at this challenge. Come be a part of an awesome team of committed individuals with a passion for children and learning.
In this exciting role, you’ll be trained and have the chance to do the following:
- Direct the daily operations of the program in support of policies and procedures
- Motivate, train, develop and oversee all on-site staff
- Organize, evaluate, and oversee the school site to create a fun and engaging learning environment
- Foster relationships by creating open and ongoing communication with parents and school administration
- Provide a caring family-oriented environment where positive child/adult relationships are developed
- Provide guidance and feedback to help team members strengthen knowledge and skills to accomplish individual and team goals
- Maintain a weekly control system which includes monitoring of billing and payments
- Maintain TX State child-care licensure compliance at the designated school site
- Flexible and demonstrates a passion to work with children in a learning environment
- Provide a supportive and caring environment for children
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with children, parents, staff, and other management
- Ability to successfully pass and maintain criminal background history checks and Child Protective Services Registry
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Well-organized, thorough, and highly reliable/dependable
- Ability to remain calm and maintain a high-level of professionalism and personal and work ethics/integrity at all times
- Basic Microsoft Office experience preferred
All Site Directors shall be at least 21 years of age and meet ONE OF THE FOLLOWING for state licensing qualifications :
- A graduate degree in a child-related field such as elementary education, nursing, or recreation from a college or university and six (6) months of programmatic experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in a child-related field such as elementary education, nursing, or recreation from a college or university and one (1) year of programmatic experience.
Job Type: Part-time
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.