We are looking for individuals that can jump in and assist with our onboarding process when needed throughout the week and during our busy seasons. While you can set your own hours, we are looking for individuals that can work for a period of time during the work day to communicate with new hires and initiate the onboarding process. The number of hours worked in a week would vary depending on your availability and amount of work we need assistance with.
· Deliver superior service to our consultants and contractors while facilitating the onboarding process.
· Administer and own the on-boarding process for new hires.
· Update the field on the status of a new hire; client requirements completed, new hire paperwork sent out and returned.
· Field emails and phone calls to appropriate departments when on-boarding a new hire.
· Register new hires for a background check, drug test or health testing requirements and track their progress.
· Administer the I-9 process and ensure ACS is compliant with Federal laws and ensure that I-9’s are returned within 72 hours.
· Participate and use E-verify as part of the hiring process to check the work status of new hires electronically.
· Partner with back office teams to ensure that new hires are setup appropriately for time entry, payroll, benefits, etc.
On-boarding Job Requirements
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs – Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Reliable and dedicated to delivering high levels of customer service
· Dependable, flexible and detail oriented
· Excellent organizational skills
- Can work independently with limited supervision and interact well with all levels of management
ACS Solutions (ACS) delivers information technology solutions, staffing and workforce management services to global Fortune 1000 companies across various industry verticals. Established in 1998, ACS currently employs more than 500 internal employees and 10,000+ consultants who support more than 600 customers across the globe. Through our operating companies, ACS provides a full spectrum of services and solutions to include program management, staffing, vendor management solutions, on-site consulting and more. With integrity, service excellence and innovation, ACS provides unparalleled value to our customers and employees.