Joining our team as a Finance Leadership Development Program Intern means you’ll be part of the #1 Finance MBA Internship in the country, as ranked by TopMBA. We’re also proud to have been on Vault Inc.’s list of top 10 finance programs 8 times. Our program offers an opportunity for you to maximize your exposure and impact across our entire finance organization including AT&T Inc. and its operating companies – AT&T Communications, WarnerMedia, AT&T Latin America and Xandr. We’ll provide the development, mentoring and networking you need to gain an edge. In return, you’ll have the chance to learn all about our finance organization alongside others who are just as driven as you. In fact, you’ll collaborate directly with our top financial decision makers and executives, gaining management experience and insight into how they lead.
Our Finance Leadership Development Program Internship is designed to set you up to be considered for our full-time Finance Leadership Program upon graduation. How better to advance your career than building relationships with current and former participants who work in diverse roles across AT&T? That’s why you’ll complete a 10 to 12 week summer internship in areas like Financial Analysis, Business Case Development, Capital Planning, Treasury and Financial Planning & Analysis. We’re proud to be ranked #12 on Fortune’s Great Place to Work For All 2020 Best Big Companies to Work For list, and our internship offers a supportive environment where you can grow your skillset. You’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of mentoring opportunities, roundtable discussions, facility tours, executive luncheons and contribute to our Innovation Pipeline.
Our program interns make big impacts. Some examples include:
- Analyzing Deals: An FLDP intern prepared and analyzed tens of millions worth of business case 2020 Roadmap Initiatives, which were sent to senior management for approval.
- Analysis Automation: An FLDP intern created Power BI dashboards to analyze millions of dollars worth of debt maturities to help leadership manage debt paydown.
- Identifying Cost Savings: An FLDP intern constructed a commission payout forecasting tool to adjust commission quotas, preventing business unit overpayment by over $10 million on an annual basis.
To be considered for this program, you must:
- Be currently pursuing an MBA or master’s degree (finance, accounting, economics is a plus) and expecting to graduate by Spring 2022.
- Have three or more years of work experience (required).
- Collaborate on complex issues, thrive in a leadership position, and be up for an adventure – and by that, we mean relocating to places such as Dallas, Atlanta, Southern California, New York City, New Jersey or to other locations where the program offers job assignments. These job assignment locations are variable and subject to change at any time for the needs of the business.
- Be excited about technology’s potential to transform people’s lives.
If you have a passion for numbers and technology, and the desire to join a team known for doing great things together, this internship was made for you. Ready to be the future? It starts with you. Apply today.
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state, and local laws.