About this Position
Marketing Associate – Intern
Job Type: Internship (Paid or Academic Internship)
Position Location: Remote
How to Apply: Please submit resume and cover letter
Marketing Associate – Intern, BC Analytics (Bainbridge Affiliate):
If you are an innovative and creative Marketing professional who seeks a challenging opportunity with a cutting edge company, please look closely at the BC Analytics Marketing Associate Intern opportunity. We are a leading national strategy consulting firm serving top tier Fortune 1000 companies with their corporate and business strategy needs in industries ranging from healthcare, technology, media, financial services, manufacturing, and professional services. Additionally, play a pivotal marketing function with our private equity partners as our financial services team manages an omni-channel marketing outreach facility, with the opportunity to learn about additional channels of marketing and the tools and technology involved in building out a sophisticated outbound system.
We help our clients research and formulate strategies that enable them to outperform competition and recognize new market approaches. Through in-depth research and analysis, our business analysts become the front-line team for exceptional performance and results at our client organizations, all on support of the marketing and business development team.
Work within the Business Development department at BC Analytics and be an integral part of outbound client communication, marketing, relationship building, blog posts, whitepapers, proposal development and case study writing for B2B sales. Assist with managing a complex marketing system and potentially growing into a full-time role where you will be in charge of your own function within the marketing team to help build brand value, client relationships and facilitate growth on social media platforms.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists with the execution of outbound marketing campaigns (phone, print, online, and email) and coordinates with internal sales teams to monitor campaign performance, with a focus on managing marketing campaigns on a regular basis and the entire process involved after.
- Promotes target brands by producing high quality marketing materials, including writing and designing collateral, conference materials, press releases, and website content.
- Helps launch new platforms and brands including those for affiliate Bainbridge companies.
- Understands key competitors and industry trends and assist in effectively positioning the company’s approach and services
- Supports the creation of new sales and marketing materials such as proposals, brochures, handouts, and pitch books for institutional investment products and service.
- Supports the maintenance of firm CRM database – input and update investor contact information, meeting notes, and investment preferences
- Participates in sales calls to document prospective client’s key business needs and write business cases
- Assists in the preparation of in-depth, custom proposals and client presentations
- Attends industry conferences, trade shows, and other related events to assist in the promotion of Bainbridge’s brand and services, as required.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Working towards or recently acquired 4+ year undergraduate degree in Marketing. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in Marketing/CRM/Advertising/Business Development.
- Business Professional Communication skills.
- Experience/Interest in Front-end design & UI tools: Either Figma, Adobe Indesign, Sketch, XD or similar.
- Experience with Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
- Attention to Detail / Organization
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Management / Leadership
- Business Professionalism