Set your own schedule and dedicate 1-3 hours per week. More information below.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (Flexible Day & Times)
· In School and After-school Opportunities
· Shifts: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm; 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm; 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm; 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
· Location: One of our fifteen campuses on an as needed basis
· In person ( Transportation Required)
· 12 Weeks; 1 – 3 hours per week
This Volunteer Teacher’s Assistant is a part-time program teaching & instructing position responsible for the implementation and coordination of classroom activities during the fall, summer, and/or spring semester. All instructors and volunteers are trained by the Campus Manager and concludes the semester by reporting progress and submitting a program evaluation. All In-School Assignments occur in public, private and/or charter schools during school hours. All after school programs occur in public, private, charter schools and/or community centers. Volunteer hours are flexible.