Bear Cognition has immediate opportunities for talented software developers who want to contribute a meaningful impact for others. You will be working with a team of professionals to develop over the web applications for our customers. You will take full ownership and lead over full stack web development projects.
Why Bear Cognition?
Did you know that 95% of the world’s data has been created within the last 2 years? We live in a world that is exponentially becoming reliant on data and the ability to analyze and interpret that data. Perceptivity® takes a fresh approach to managed analytics.
The Bear Cognition office is a high energy environment with state-of-the-art hardware/software and all of the amenities that today’s business professional desires. The perfect mix of competitiveness and collaboration in this work hard/play hard culture creates a fun environment where you can be very successful, while enjoying where you work.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Work with Analytics team on new projects
- Provide ad hoc reports to executive team when needed
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working proficiency in PostgreSQL and/or MySQL
- Working knowledge of AWS framework
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with Restful and Soap web services
- Design oriented
We are Committed to giving you:
- Salary between $55,000 – $60,000 based on Charleston, SC cost of living
- Aggressive compensation plan
- Ongoing support
- Advancement opportunity
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program
If this looks like something that would be a fit please apply! Let us know why you would be a great fit and include some of your professional work or portfolio for reference.