We at Best Buy work hard every day to enrich the lives of consumers through technology, whether they come to us online, visit our stores or invite us into their homes. We do this by solving technology problems and addressing key human needs across a range of areas, including entertainment, productivity, communication, food, security and health.
**This seasonal summer intern position will be available May 2021 – August 2021**
**This position has the potential to lead to a full-time offer **
**Best Buy is not able to offer visa sponsorship now or in the future for this position**
As a Best Buy Intern in the Creative Services department, you’ll get hands-on experience working and collaborating with an experienced, award-winning staff of art directors, copywriters and creative directors. You’ll also get an inside look at the operations of a Fortune 500 corporation and winner of Ad Fed’s (The Show) Best of Show In-House Agency the last 2 years.
- You’ll create work for Best Buy’s social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.
- Along with coming up with engaging social media campaigns, you’ll also be asked to concept buzzworthy experiential ideas that drive brand love.
- You’ll be a part of an internal creative group that handles everything from big-budget TV campaigns to branded video content.
- You’ll be exposed to production processes that bring the work to life.
- You’ll work with and learn from experienced professionals with a variety of skill sets, while building a strong creative network.
- You’ll partner with teams across Best Buy, giving you an opportunity to learn all aspects of the business.
- Copywriting, advertising or creative writing skills.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates a good understanding of conceptual thinking, the craft of smart, clever writing and creating engaging content.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Active on Social Media platforms
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Art direction & design background
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator, both verbal and written
- Pop-culturally present