Customer Experience Concierge, Part-Time – Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
Internally known as our Showroom Concierge, this team member is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer while maintaining a premium showroom environment. You will serve as the face of the company and initial point of contact, greeting customers and ensuring the best possible experience when visiting our showrooms. Behind the scenes, you’ll partner with the Retail Operations team to keep the showroom in pristine condition.
The goal of the Showroom Concierge is to create and deliver an exceptional customer experience while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers’ lives. You will operate in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple interactions with attention and care. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work a part-time schedule of Thursday through Saturday 10 am to 7 pm.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create a welcoming environment for Brilliant Earth customers by greeting and welcoming guests into our Showroom with enthusiasm, warmth and professionalism, creating a memorable and personalized experience.
- Assist and guide customers who are visiting for an appointment to appropriate sales representatives, setting expectations in our waiting room.
- Assist walk-in clients by matching them with an available sales representative or scheduling them for a return visit.
- Skillfully enforce policies within the waiting room to ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all guests.
- Conduct post-sale appointments, to assist and educate customers returning for pick-ups, exchanges, re-sizing, and other inquiries
- Maintain luxury showroom appearance, cleanliness and organization. This includes performing opening/closing procedures in the showroom and waiting room.
- Conduct weekly and quarterly audits to ensure showroom standards are being upheld. Follow through with resolving opportunities identified.
- Serve as the liaison for all facilities maintenance projects for the Denver location.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs as needed. These could include: changing light bulbs, repair to showroom display cases, POS and Sonos troubleshooting, cleaning and organization.
- Collaborate with the Concierge team across locations and identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Ensure the security of our product and follow operational policy and procedure.
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a premium retail and/or hospitality environment
- 1+ years of retail lead or keyholder experience a plus
- A passion for providing exceptional service and experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Robust computer and technical skills. Working knowledge of Mac operating systems and scheduling / POS software preferred
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.