Wave Mode LLC is transforming the field of geotechnical engineering – one product at a time. We believe that two keys to success are a deep culture of knowledge-sharing and an abundance of curiosity. We are looking for an intern that is passionate about technology, keen to learn the unique elements of Wave Mode’s products, and excited to find new ways to present those benefits to the world!
Your future team is hard at work crafting positioning and messaging for B2C tech and driving GTM planning for our newest launch (join our team to find out more!).
The Wave Mode Marketing team is responsible for articulating the value of the company and the company’s technology to potential customers around the globe. Today, we are a small, agile team looking for an intern who will thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment. You’ll need to be comfortable operating fluidly between the 100,000-foot strategy level and the micro-details to get things done right.
In this role, your team will work closely with product, comms, support, and company leadership to ensure alignment and communicate priorities, activities, and results to the larger team ensuring that key deliverables are met.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
BCI offers very competitive compensation to include:
- Paid internship.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help drive all product marketing GTM activities, including positioning, messaging, creative campaigns, marketing materials, and schedule.
- Create compelling presentations to effectively communicate complex issues to external stakeholders
- Assist with creating and managing the company’s social media strategy
- Think BIG as the team works through the latest GTM and product launches
What You Need for this Position
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in brand or product marketing
- 1-2 years of go to market experience
- Ability to partner closely with product, legal, and business development teams
- Ability to evaluate issues independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple, cross-functional efforts simultaneously
- Experience with technology and consumer internet and/or social media industry
- Analytical mindset and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Degree in Marketing or similar field