Role: Junior Corporate Recruiter
Location: Houston, Texas
Hire type: Fulltime / Part time
Total Experience: 0-2 years
Start Date: ASAP
- We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to be responsible for the full spectrum of the hiring plan from identifying needs and shortlisting candidates to closing successful hires
- Corporate Recruiter responsibilities include creating and publishing job ads, interviewing candidates and seeking out new candidate sources.
- Ultimately, you will maintain and improve our employer brand, ensuring that we attract, hire and retain people who contribute to our company’s growth.
Corporate Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Working closely with hiring managers to define needs and structure the recruitment plan
- Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they apply until they get onboard
- Source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks and through referrals
- Organize hiring events and participate in job fairs to network with potential candidates
- Set hiring goals (e.g. quarterly and annual)