After a year of watching the devastating effects of COVID-19 on individuals, families, and entire communities, you could be part of the history-making team that offers hope through vaccination!
We are hiring a team of heroes to take calls and set appointments (work from home) for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Your SUPERPOWERS MUST INCLUDE:
- RELIABILITY and COMMITMENT! People’s lives are at stake – so we need team members committed to the cause, those who will show up on time, every time, and give each caller a compassionate ear and accurate assistance.
- Excellent listening skills – and if you’re fluent in both English and Spanish, all the better! Though being bilingual is not a prerequisite.
- Ready to get started immediately! You can’t put off savings lives!
- Decent computer skills, including the ability to type about 30 wpm.
- A high school diploma or GED; 18 years of age or older
If this sounds like you and you can commit to working a minimum of 15 hours a week (more hours will be available if you choose!), please read on to see if your computer, Internet, and peripherals meet the job requirements.
Windows 10 x64 (Home/Pro/Enterprise) Intel or AMD PC
NOT MAC OR TABLET
8.0 GB installed memory
1.8 GHz or 1800 MGHz
30 GB free on C: drive
3 free or more. One for the headset
2 (Two) Monitors Needed, 20”-22” inches or larger measured diagonally (Supporting a resolution of 1920 x 1080, with a 32-bit display adapter)
VoIP Business class USB Headset that supports Skype and/or Cisco
Built-in Ethernet connection
To find your computer’s specs, go to your System screen and select “About” on the left-hand menu (on most computers). Please print or write down the answers as this information will be required during the application process.
- Wi-Fi cannot be used. You will need an Ethernet cable connecting the modem to the computer.
- Internet speed must be a minimum of 20 mbps download speed and a minimum of 10 mbps for upload speed. To test, go to speedtest.net
This would be the perfect position for a college student, a stay-at-home parent while the kids are in school, someone retired looking to help their community – and make a little extra money, too!
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today.
About Carenet Health
At Carenet Health, our teams have the responsibility to guide millions of people to the healthcare resources and cost savings they need, and to help make the healthcare process less complicated for them. Whether it’s finding the best doctors and pharmacies under their health insurance coverage, receiving expert guidance from a registered nurse, enrolling in extra benefits such as gym memberships, or getting an expensive test or procedure done without breaking the bank – we can guide them to the right resources at the right time.
We are a leading provider of healthcare engagement, clinical support, telehealth and advocacy solutions. Carenet Health’s team of healthcare professionals support more than 50 million healthcare consumers on behalf of 100+ of the nation’s premier health plans, providers, health systems and Fortune 500 organizations. The company’s mission is to drive market-leading consumer engagement outcomes through innovation and a proprietary Intelligent Engagement methodology.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities