Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies. These high-technology products and services enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several platforms!
The position will be an integral part of a multi-cultural, dynamic team will focus on Product, Channel and Regional Sales and Margin Analysis, supporting the forecasting, planning and reporting processes. This position will also be an active resource for providing relevant and timely data to key decision makers.
Major Job Functions:
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial and corporate reporting and variance analysis.
- Support FPA manager and work with function leaders to drive Annual plan and Forecasting.
- Obtain and maintain a detailed understanding of the financial reporting general ledger structure.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of Revenue, Cost of sales, expenses and Balance Sheet to assure financial plans are consistent with organizational goals.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance, recommending actions.
- Weekly cross functional alignment to facilitate actions to meet monthly revenue targets
- HFM reporting for Forecast and Supplementals.
- Data extractions from HFM, JDE and Sales Force and provide Reports on Pipeline, Backlog, Revenue and Margin Analysis by Product Channel and Region.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Focus on detail, accuracy and excellent time management
- Familiarity with JD Edwards/Oracle, SharePoint, HFM and Access
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple project timelines, and respond quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on advanced Excel capabilities
- Bachelors in Economics or Accounting.
- 2 years+ experience as a Business or Financial Analyst.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Experience in HFM, Sales Force & JD Edwards ERP systems is desirable.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice