Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies. These high-technology products and services enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several platforms.
The role will help to develop, consolidate, analyze and report actual and forecast financial data used to measure financial performance vs. prior estimate, plan and prior year. They will also support the development of the annual plan, management reporting, capital plans, business reviews, and financial reporting to F&S Product’s management. This position reports directly to the Assoc Director FP&A.
- Evaluate monthly actual results and investigate variances to Plan / Prior Year / Prior Estimate.
- Assist with the consolidation & development of monthly financial forecasts, including summary reporting packages (& supplementary schedules) for review with management.
- Assist with the development of the Annual Operating Plan; including establishment of planning calendar / timelines, targets, key deliverables
- Load forecast and plan data to the Hyperion system.
- Identify trends and P&L improvement opportunities; suggest corrective actions for implementation
- Prepare / consolidate interim monthly progress reports (daily sales / margin / operating exp)
- Review and reconcile P/L, B/S and supplemental data with the corporate HFM system.
- Support forecasting and analysis of actual results & deviations to forecast related to cash flow and balance sheet. Develop report formats and analytical models that assist in forecasting of Working Capital and Cash flow.
- Retrieve and distribute data from JDE and Insight on a monthly and ad hoc basis
- Work with functional department owners to accurately forecast and report departmental expenses and recommend actions to maintain cost control.
- Support monthly Sales planning / forecasting process and reporting of sales by channel and product line.
- Pursuing a BA/BS or MBA degree in accounting or finance
If you are a high energy proactive learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your finance career, then we have a great opportunity for you in our Fire & Security Products HQ organization. We are seeking a motivated, analytical, self-starter to contribute to our continued legacy of financial strength and leadership development.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice