Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies. These high-technology products and services enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several platforms.
Transicold helps improve the transport and shipping of temperature-controlled cargoes with a complete line of equipment and services for refrigerated transport and cold chain visibility. For more than 40 years, Carrier Transicold has been an industry leader, providing customers around the world with the most advanced, energy efficient and environmentally sustainable container refrigeration systems and generator sets, direct-drive and diesel truck units and trailer refrigeration systems.
Looking for a candidate with excellent analytical and financial accounting skills, problem solving capabilities and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. A strong candidate is expected to be very detailed oriented, have excellent Excel/Microsoft Office skills, is highly energetic and self-motivated. Key areas of responsibilities are:
- Prepare orders and sales reporting to support tracking of business targets
- Work with department leads to analyze, report, and forecast overhead expenses
- Support the forecast cycle and preparation for business reviews
- Generate monthly actuals reporting for distribution to management
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support for projects
- Produce financial and budgetary reports, spreadsheets, and charts for analysis and interpretation
- Support the team with various analyses during annual planning and monthly forecasting process
Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other related business concentration
- Strong academic performance, preferred minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.