Carrier, a United Technologies company, is a leading provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
Excellent opportunity for highly motivated individual to assume the Co-op Treasury role within the Treasury organization. This is a six-month assignment. As a member of the Treasury Team, the role will be directly involved in the business interruption risk management program, Intercompany Dividend Program, Cash & Debt and Foreign Exchange activities and the cross border multi-currency Netting program. Job responsibilities include monitoring and reporting on certain business insurance programs and enhancements of the related reporting tools, supporting the Treasury Dividend planning and implementation phases, analyzing and reporting on the Company’s cash/debt and Foreign exchange activities and providing support for all aspects of the Intercompany Netting program and settlement.
Primary responsibilities include:
Multicurrency Cross border Netting Program
- Support all aspects of the referenced program from new users registration to process performance to settlement
- Assist with the In -House Bank settlement activities
- Monitor and report on the components of the Company’s daily cash position
- Assist with the planning of the Treasury annual dividend plan
- Support the implementation of its different phases
- Manage day to day communications and enquiries
- Prepare materials for weekly review meetings
Cash & Debt & FX Programs
- Provide monthly cash and debt analyses
- Prepare and present monthly FX activity report
- Manage business interruption (BI) tracking and reporting activities
- Recommend improvements
- Contribute to the re definition of the process, including a new business interruption reporting template
- Provide periodic cost analysis of surety bonds and cost comparison with similar products
Other duties may include special projects in any of the above Treasury areas
Education / Certifications:
- Participation in a degree in finance area.
Experience / Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of financial experience in a large, multi-national, banking or accounting firm environment
- Basic understanding of the Treasury roles in a muitinational corporation
- Experience with Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good interpersonal skills, including ability and desire to communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with others throughout Tax and Finance organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to work with large amounts of data to deliver required outputs
- Passion for learning and understanding processes
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice