Job Title: Inside Sales / Business Development
Location: Carrollton, TX / Onsite in Office
Cendien provides consulting and managed services to clients across North America. We have successfully served Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and multiple healthcare organizations on implementation, upgrades and support. Based in the thriving Dallas, TX metroplex, Cendien is an innovative firm that delivers not only the highest quality talent but also the best customer experience. We specialize in ERP Software, Healthcare IT, Business Intelligence and Application Development.
Cendien strives to hire exceptional, innovative, forward-thinking, and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and fast-growing organization, apply now. Our Vision is to be the most trusted talent solutions partner for clients and consultants in all our markets. Our Mission is to deliver successful talent and expertise to clients while providing the best and brightest consultants with challenging, local, long-term projects, and to offer our internal staff a flexible, engaging and open work culture that embraces a “get it done while having fun!” atmosphere.
Visit us today at: http://Cendien.com
Inside Sales Job Description:
We are looking an inside sales representative to join our growing team! In this role, you will help connect with warm leads and existing customers to determine interest in consulting and managed services needs. You will be responsible for developing and fostering long term customer relationships and enabling a client engagement. To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated, energetic individual capable of generating solid relationships over the phone, leading to new customer engagements.
- Cold calling prospects to identify decision makers and gain business intelligence.
- Make a minimum of 120 outbound dials daily, aided by lead management software
- Generate and qualify appointments for sales representatives
- Develop and manage leads through marketing and CRM database management
- Strong telephone & communication skills – must be comfortable talking to C-Level/decision makers, as well as gate keepers
- An assertive personality, high energy level and resilient character
- Ability to rapidly build knowledge of Cendien’s service lines
- Experience handling the full sales cycle from qualification to close
- Experience managing customer relationships and leveraging those relationships to expand business
- Outbound sales calling experience with confident, positive attitude
- Basic technology and information technology skills required
- Experience preferred, but willing to work with the right candidate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; High School diploma required
- Experience in Inside Sales and natural ability to connect with people over the phone
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with drive to consistently meet objectives
- Ability to be persistent and answer objections
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Have a love for helping others and achieve fantastic customer service.
- Basic computer skills: experience with Salesforce or Hubspot is a plus.
- Have an outgoing personality with a customer service mindset.
- Have a high level of dedication and excellent work ethic.
- Good research skills and the ability to translate information into resonating statements
- Must be highly organized and timely with follow up