Who We Are:
Founded in 1997, ChemoMetec is specialized in development, production and sale of high-quality cell counters and analyzers used in a broad range of areas. Our analysis tools are based on a patented, unique technology platform, which ensures a high-quality of analysis results, operational reliability, cost-effectiveness and simple use. Our company is rapidly growing, as evident by our stock being one of the fastest growing stocks in Europe over the last 5 years. We are looking for the right people to join us to be part of our continued of growth journey.
Who We Are Looking For:
We want to bring in an individual with a background in life science, who is outgoing, customer oriented and willing to travel across North America to visit customers. Most importantly, someone who wants to grow with us. This is a chance for a real career, not just another job.
What You Will Do:
As our new Field Service Engineer, you will become part of our fantastic sales team handling and supporting existing customers. Your primary responsibilities is to perform service checks of our instruments at customer sites and support the sales team as needed.
- Perform service checks and instrument installations at customer sites
- Presentations and training to customers on our instruments
- Build relationships with and generate new leads with existing customers
- Accurately record and maintain customer information in our CRM database (Zoho)
- Extensive travelling across North America (85%).
- Good customer relation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Can use effective questioning to identify customer needs
- Requires minimal oversight
- Participates as a positive influence to the team
- Quickly adapts to change with positive and constructive feedback Enjoy extensive travelling across all of North America
Our Generous Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Base (Base range is $55,000-$65,000 BOE)
- Extensive Training Program – sales, product & industry training and mentoring
- Growth opportunities – we have a promote from within philosophy!
- Comprehensive (and very affordable!) benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (10 Paid Holidays too!)
- Company Phone, Laptop and more!
- Relaxed Office Environment
- 4 year Degree in Life Science (Mandatory)
- Customer facing experience: 1 year+ (Preferred, but not required)
- Experience with GMP: 1 year+ (Preferred, but not required)