Looking for an internship program where you’ll make a real difference – rather than just completing busy work? Then you’ve come to the right place. Cigna’s Summer Internship Program is designed to assign you projects that have a lasting impact on our business – which touches millions of people across the globe.
As an intern, you’ll get an inside look at your desired field, while working next to some of the best in the industry. Program activities, including an executive speaker series, volunteer events, and career development workshops, give you the opportunity to network with employees across the organization and prepare you for a full-time career.
Where You’ll Work
As a Business Strategy Intern within our Pharmacy Reliability department, you’ll be exposed to the management of client services and resolutions related to pharmaceutical operations of the organization. As an intern, you will work cross-functionally on tasks related to data analysis, process improvement, business strategies, and project administration.
During the 12-week summer internship, you will have the opportunity to collaborate within your department and across the business while learning from some of our brightest and most innovative employees in your area of focus.
Schedule: You must be available to work a 40-hour work week for 10-12 weeks summer 2021.
What You’ll Do
- Become familiar with the operations within our Pharmacy Reliability department
- Assist with running reports and presenting findings
- Provide strategic guidance through data analysis and reporting
- Assist in identifying potential areas of improvement; process improvement
- Help with solving issues and finding solutions that can be applied in the future
- Assist with project administration tasks
- Collaborate with different internal and external teams
- Junior or senior-level college students with a 3.0 GPA or above preferred; preferred majors include Business, Business Analytics, Business Management or related field
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think analytically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask and take initiative
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
US Candidates Only: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship by the company, and therefore is open only to individuals who are eligible for employment in the United States and who would not require visa sponsorship now or in the future.