Cintas is offering a Management Trainee program to college graduates designed to prepare you for your professional life. We have the same goals. You want an exceptional job, and we want a dedicated employee-partner to join our team and lead our company. Cintas is currently seeking a Management Trainee to participate in an extensive, well-structured training program designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business. The Management Trainee program combines a series of rotations in various departments and classroom seminars, with the purpose of preparing the individual for a leadership role in the area that maximizes their strengths and career advancement potential. Upon completion of the program, the Management Trainee will be eligible to apply for a position in one of several areas, including but not limited to: Outside Sales, Production/Warehouse Management, Office Management or Service Management. Driving a van/truck or personal car is required in two of the rotations. Our Management Trainee program is available nationwide.
- Must have, or will obtain, a Bachelor’s degree within six months
- Have an active driver’s license
- Co-op or internship experience in a Customer Service, Sales, Production or Administrative role
- A business or otherwise related academic major
- A leadership/management role on campus or related extracurricular activities
- Willingness to relocate regionally during, or at the end of, the program