You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Banking team is looking for a full-time Analyst to join the Corporate Banking group. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various groups at Citi including Risk Management; Investment Banking; and the Capital Markets Organization.
All Corporate Banking Analysts will attend a global training program, consisting of entry-level orientation and classroom training taught by skilled external consultants, along with selected professionals with industry/product expertise. Our training is designed to cover all fundamental aspects needed for the Corporate Banking role.
The Corporate Banking Analyst Program is 2 years, you will be placed with a team for the duration of the program and experiences include the following:
- Collaborate with Senior Corporate Banking Officers to assist with client transactions.
- Organize and analyze data in preparation of client proposals.
- Contribute to strategic planning initiatives.
- Prepare written recommendations and statistical exhibits.
- Conduct economic/financial research and provide financial performance evaluations.
- Participate in projects and assignments as necessary.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- You are in your final year of university (graduating in December 2023) or graduated within the last two years.
- You study a career like Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Actuarial Science and related.
- You are fluent in English (B2+, C1)
- You are fluent in Spanish.
- Start date: January 2024.
- You have the ability to build excellent relationship management skills through superior verbal and written communication skills.
- You have the ability to simultaneously manage numerous tasks and deadlines.
- You are a strong team player with the ability to contribute to a positive working environment.
- Able to work in a hybrid mode.