Are you looking for a meaningful fall experience that also pays? This fall CitySquare AmeriCorps member will continue to tackle childhood hunger with the CitySquare’s Food mobile meals program for kids. Spring 2021 positions are available in Dallas. ** COVID response special extension
Members serve with the Food Programs from January 11- April 30, 2021. Members will travel around the Dallas-Fort Worth area to provide a free, nutritious meal. Applicants must be energetic, able to serve outside in the Texas heat, and have an interest in working with children in diverse settings.
AmeriCorps is not a job, it’s a chance to really make a difference in the community. Don’t miss this opportunity to make your world better!
Benefits of becoming a CitySquare AmeriCorps Member:
- Members receive a Living Allowance starting at $2,300 for the entire summer ($306 twice per month)
- Members receive an Education Award (starting at $1,311) at the end of their term (can be used for tuition or student loans)
- Available for 14 weeks beginning January 11, 2021
- General availability during business hours Monday – Friday, 2PM-7PM
- High School Graduate (17 or older) Preferred 21 years or older with drivers license.
- S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Deferred action and temporary permanent resident does not qualify)
- Able to access reliable transportation
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to attend required Pre-Service Orientation beginning January 11
- Willing to serve as a positive role model for youth in a leadership role!
- Ability to serve remotely.
To apply for Spring 2021 positions, fill out an application online: