CLA’s Business Operations (BizOps) practice is known for high-quality people who contribute efficient processes, valuable financial information, and industry-specific knowledge to assist management and boards to more effectively plan for the future. We are looking for BizOps Interns for our Greenwood Village and Broomfield offices to support a variety of accounting functions to several clients.
- Transaction Processing: Accounts payable/cash disbursements processing, accounts receivable/cash receipts processing, and payroll processing or coordination. Generally supporting multiple clients’ accounting functions.
- Account Reconciliation: Complete non-complex account reconciliations to be reviewed by BizOps Staff, BizOps Senior, Assistant Controller/Controller, or CFO.
- Expand Knowledge/Exposure: Develop industry knowledge through greater exposure to peers, internal experts, clients, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities. Gain exposure to a variety of client situations to develop business skills. Retain knowledge gained and performance feedback provided to transfer into future work.
- Demonstrate Initiative: Show drive and determination to gain experience with multiple aspects of accounting and finance, budgeting, audit preparation and financial analysis. Exhibit passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness. Learn from errors and progress into more complex work areas based on previous experiences.
- Create Relationships: With guidance, provide excellent client service to help clients reach their goals.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- Reliable transportation to/from office (travel to client sites is not expected).
- Experience: Relevant and related work experience preferred including other internships, summer jobs, school jobs, etc.
- Education: Associate’s Degree or working towards the achievement of an Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Certifications/Licenses: None required.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.