$18 – $23 an hour
Number of hires for this role
- Marketing, 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Oral Surgery Referral and Marketing Coordinator
Contemporary Implant and Oral Surgery is a two doctor oral surgery specialty practice with two offices located in Carrollton and Plano, Texas providing an exceptional oral surgery experience for our patients. We are seeking a talented, friendly, hard-working and dedicated individual to join our team as the marketing coordinator.
The marketing coordinator is primarily responsible for developing relationships with referring dentists and dental office staff in order to facilitate beneficial referring practices for the practice and to further develop doctor-to-doctor relationships with existing referral doctors.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify dentist referral opportunities within the local dental community through research and prospecting. Generate networking opportunities by calling on dental offices and dental care organizations.
- Brainstorm, develop, coordinate and devise plans to execute marketing campaigns which align with the company’s vision. Implement and build upon marketing strategies and programs; utilize creativity to identify and develop other promotional opportunities.
- Develop and follow an organized plan of action for achieving target number of introductions, contacts and referrals. Visit dental/medical offices to distribute print media and promotional materials.
- Serve as a liaison between referring practices and specialist practice by following up on specific areas of interest and/or concerns expressed by dentists or office staff.
- Maintain a database to document and track referral base/new referrals, responses and activities. Establish and maintain communication regarding client interaction, prepare marketing reports by summarizing data orally and written.
- Assemble and analyze collected data to make strategic judgments about referral trends; prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives.
- Research competitive practices, identifying and evaluating like characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising
- Design and execute surveys for new patients to provide marketing insights
- Create email drip campaigns for referring sources and active patients
- Work with management to develop all seasonal promotions
- Write copy for our website and marketing print materials
- Oversee branding of company website for improvements in user experience.
- Write copy for blog articles, website and more.
- Create and monitor company SEO strategy
- Create and optimize Google ads
- Create and optimize Facebook ads
- Continuously renew and refine brand voice and goals
- Create a yearly marketing plan and budget
- Provide monthly reports on campaign reach, website traffic, survey data, SEO and more.
- Promote practices services, emphasizing strong customer service orientation and the key differences that distinguish the practice from other specialty providers.
- Plan educational seminars and social events for referral base and their staff by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Maintain inventory of promotional materials by coordinating with vendors, placing orders, verifying receipt.
- Monitor marketing budgets, comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
Knowledge Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be responsible and have integrity.
- Must be task-oriented and a creative problem solver.
- Must be able to work independently to reach marketing goals and oversee marketing projects.
- Superior time management skills in order to balance both in-person and digital aspects of this marketing role.
- BS/BA in marketing, sales, public relations, or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ year sales/marketing experience. Office experience in general dentistry or dental specialty offices is highly desired
- Ability to quickly and comfortably engage people in conversation and build rapport.
- Ability to exhibit sensitivity and tact in handling and resolving negative experiences.
- Strong computer and internet research skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in social media such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn is important.
- Ability to prioritize and process multiple complex projects, deadlines and processes.
- Must be able to work occasional weekends and/or evenings for social or educational events.
- A reliable vehicle is required. A significant portion of the work day will require visits to other dental practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary and benefits:
- Very competitive salary commensurate with experience and bonus potential
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401K with employer matching
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- On-the-job training and development
Come join a great team! Please submit your resume to be considered for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations (Plano and Carrollton offices)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org