MUSIC TEACHERS – PIANO, VOICE, GUITAR, DRUM-SET, VIOIN, HORN AND MORE!
Creative Soul School of Musics in Ft Worth, Keller/Watauga, Southlake
Creative Soul Music Schools are growing every day! As the largest family owned music school company in DFW and 3 locations in Fort Worth, Keller & Southlake, we are always on the lookout for engaging & patient musicians!
We are seeking out-going, motivated and fun teachers to join our team. A professional and organized company, Creative Soul Music School provides a collegial atmosphere for our faculty.
- We handle all billing and scheduling so you can focus on spreading the love of music! With a high volume of students, we will fill your schedule so you can rely on a steady paycheck.
- Unlike other music schools, we do not offer free lessons or “demos”, so you are compensated for all lessons you teach.
- We pay you whether students are absent to lessons or not.
- We also do not offer Private Rescheduling, so your time is protected and you are not working double the time for half the pay by having to reschedule privately for your students each week.
- With 3 convenient locations in DFW, we provide ample opportunity to keep you busy with students and focus on your love for teaching. With our unique mission to bring families together through music & our fun opportunities of music experiences from students allows you to exercise your incredible skills and work with children not just for their weekly lessons, but also for our many local performances.
- Visit our website for more information about our schools: www.creativesoulmusic.com
- AFTER SCHOOL/EVENING/WEEKEND TEACHING.
- Prepare students for two annual performances – one including the prestigious BASS HALL in Fort Worth!
- Weekday schedule up to 25+ hours mostly during these times: Monday – Friday 2:00-9:00 pm & Saturday 9:00-5:00pm
- Qualifications: Teaching, education and/or professional experience of all ages and levels. Outgoing and friendly personality Expertise in any genre welcome to apply Team player and strong work ethic
- Job Duties: Create individual goals for each student according to their age and skill levels Develop custom, long term music education plans for each student. Interact with students and families. Active and contributing member of Creative Soul Music Schools.