Looking for a place where you can learn about merchandising and interior design? We are a specialist in all types of area rugs with a unique business model. If you want to put your skills to work at a company where you can learn and grow, then Dallas Rugs is the place for you.
Our focus is on catering to the many needs of interior designers and professionals with respect to their decorative accessory needs, from product selection to delivery. This position is responsible for providing merchandising and administrative support for daily showroom operations. Duties include but are not limited to:
· Strategic aesthetic arrangement of merchandise to enhance sales
· Ensure all product tags are complete with all the relevant information. Proactively seek information to complete tags with missing information.
· Maintain company rug wish list and keep track of vendors, collections, and colors to showcase in Dallas Rugs showrooms
· Process inbound inventory – entering in inventory spreadsheet, maintaining inventory pictures, and making inventory tags
· Maintain stock of company literature – inquiry forms, tax forms, credit card authorizations, select price lists, rug care labels, etc.
· Create client packet with all related documents and maintain inquiry binder
· Assist management with in-house trade shows and events as necessary
· MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Keen attention to detail
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Good organizational skills