Business Development Intern, MBA
DAP is a leading manufacturer and supplier of home repair and construction products, including latex caulks, silicone sealants, contact cements, construction adhesives, glues, glazing, spackling, and other general patch and repair products. You’ll find DAP products in the hands of professional painters, remodelers, builders and do-it-yourselfers, and in 60,000 retail outlets, ranging from home centers and mass merchandisers to your local hardware and paint stores. DAP’s eight manufacturing and distribution facilities in the United States of America and Canada service North America and the world. The “DAP Stars” represent its 775 strong associates around the world which support its vision to produce and market America’s best home repair products. DAP has twice been voted one of “Baltimore’s Best Places to Work”! Learn more about DAP’s history, culture and benefits at www.dap.com/careers .
Intern’s Primary Project and/or Tasks: Focus will be supporting New Business Development through research and analysis.
- Research, Develop, Analyze, and Report out on market values and shares for specific industries, products, and channels of distribution
- Research and Analyze new market trends and opportunities
- Support Business Case Development of new categories and products that will result in incremental sales and market share
Desired Skills and Qualifications (needed to perform the work):
- Major: Marketing, Sales, Management, Analytics, Economics, General Business
- Currently pursuing MBA
- Skills – managing multiple projects with specific time lines of execution, working cross-functionally, ability to decipher information for fact based decision making, understanding of Residential, Commercial, and DIY Construction/Project market, well versed in PowerPoint & Excel
- Attributes: Detail oriented, effective written communicator, problem solving, well organized, quick learner, strong initiative
Compensation: $15 per hour
Hours: M-F (40 hours)