On Call Registered Nurse/RN
SW Tucson, Eastside Tucson
Currently seeking an On Call Registered Nurse to join a Home Health division team in Tucson, Arizona. The ideal candidate must have a current valid Arizona State Board of Nursing RN License.
Compensation and Benefits for the On Call Registered Nurse/RN
- $100 Extra Pay Per Day on top of Regular Pay for On Call
- Weekly Pay
- Plenty of PPE
Responsibilities of the On Call Registered Nurse/RN
- Plan, organize and direct home care services.
- Conduct assessments of patient care needs
- Develop care plans
- Direct care teams
- Counsel patients and family members
- Provide healthcare instructions
- Prepare clinical notes
- Communicate patient condition information to the primary physician
Requirements of the On Call Registered Nurse/RN
- Current valid Arizona State Board of Nursing RN License
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in home health care or in an emergency room/ICU environment, experience with tracheotomy, vents, chronic and acute care a plus
- Current valid Arizona Class C Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Have or obtain a current CPR Certification
- Have or obtain a TB Clearance health card that meets federal/state requirements
- Have or obtain a satisfactory fingerprint clearance that meets federal/state requirements
- Bilingual and/or conversational Spanish language ability is highly desired
- Minimum of an Associates Degree of Nursing or 3 year Nursing Diploma or 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Arizona State Board of Nursing license.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal opportunity employer for all individuals. We encourage everyone to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.