Location: Henderson, NV
At Dependable Home Health of Nevada, we recognize that our success begins and ends with our employees. We provide an excellent work environment for our employees with strong clinical support from an experienced clinical staff, flexible work schedules, and a rotating weekend on-call schedule.
When you join our team, you will be working for a company who is known for their high quality patient care and whose objective is to provide superior service and care to our patients and an outstanding work environment for our employees. We have a robust supply of PPE for our employee’s because your safety and our patient’s safety is our top priority.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for providing physical therapy services to patients according to a physician’s plan of care and adherence to all conditions outlined in the Personal Services Agreement.
* Provides physical therapy services to patients; this may include, but is not limited to:
* Assessing and evaluating therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status and participation in the development of the total plan of care. Evaluated home environment
* Assesses for muscle strength, mobility, gait, ROM — potential for rehab
* Directing physical therapy treatment
* Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phase of physical therapy with which they may work with the patient, as well as instructing them on the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
* May train patient in the use of prosthetic device.
* Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for the other home health services and refers as necessary.
* Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
* Participates in discharge planning for the patient.
* Prepares and submits a clinical summary based on the attainment of goals as directed by Organizational policy.
* Provides physical therapy consultation to home families/caregivers when indicated.
* Provides inservice education programs for nursing personnel as needed.
* Participate in peer consultation process.
* Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants according to organizational policy and State regulations.
* When therapy is the only skilled service, instructs, supervises, and evaluates home health aide care every two (2) weeks.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, dynamic and caring individual to join us as a Physical Therapist in the Henderson, NV & surrounding areas.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physical therapy approved by an accredited organization
* State Licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist, if applicable
* Minimum of two (2) years related experience as a Physical Therapist; community/home health care experience is preferred
* Demonstrates good verbal and written communication; strong organizational skills
* Possesses and maintains current CPR certification
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.