Speech Language Pathologist
Dependable Home Health of Nevada is seeking a qualified individual who has exceptional customer service skills, is a collaborative team player and has a deep understanding of patients’ needs. The speech-language pathologist is responsible for implementation of standards of care for speech language pathology services and for adherence to all conditions in the service agreement. This position reports to the Clinical Supervisor.
• Conducts appropriate evaluations, assesses home environment (as appropriate), and identifies equipment needs relative to speck/language function.
• Identifies functional speech defects and establishes a plan of care to improve patient’s functions.
• Administers speech therapy program utilizing specialized therapeutic technique and/or equipment.
• Confers with referring physician and other organization personnel to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care contributes to the total plan of care.
• Performs other duties as required to facilitate the delivery of speech language pathology services.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• Possesses a degree that includes an internship from a approved Master’s program in Speech-Language Pathology, or as required by applicable law and/or regulation.
• Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology, granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
• Is certified to practice Speech-Language Pathology.
• A minimum of one (1) year’s clinical experience in Speech-Language Pathology.
• Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
• Possesses and maintain current CPR certification.
• Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with the organization and regulatory requirements.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer for all individuals.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.