This position is strictly PRN, working Saturday-Monday overnight shifts.
Independence and autonomy, yet still part of a supportive and caring team environment.
Are you looking for a role where you can be a school nurse, a behavioral health nurse, as well as a community health nurse?
The opportunity to get to know your patients over time. Not your typical practice setting…our campus lets you get out and enjoy some fresh Colorado air.
Sound like your dream job? If so then keep reading….
Being a Overnight Registered Nurse has its Advantages
As an Overnight Registered Nurse at Devereux Colorado, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping children and adolescents in need. We offer:
- Training and development & we welcome new graduates
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams
- An environment where you can to be an active decision maker
- A role where you can be innovative and contribute to programs across the facility
- A unique medical setting & flexible schedules
- The ability to have influence in our kid’s treatment plans
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Colorado provides programs and services for children & adolescents with emotional & behavioral disorders. Located in Westminster, CO, this position is responsible for administering medications, providing medical treatments, completing admissions, and actively engage with the youth served and their families/guardians.
Devereux will pay for your CEUs through our partnership with the Lippincott Nursing Center website, which provides a wide range of educational resources to earn state licensing required CEUs
The hourly range for this Overnight PRN Nurse is $27.00-$34.00/hour.
Eligible full-time and part-time staff will receive a $1.00 per hour premium for every hour worked, including regular straight time, as well as for overtime hours.
LICENSED NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Learn more about our benefits here : https://learn.devereux.org/benefits/Overview-Summary/Colorado%20Benefit%20Summary.pdf
Keywords: child, nursing, RN, mental health, medication, residential treatment facility, adolescents, health care, psychiatric, hospital, assessments.
What is Devereux doing to support and protect the health and safety of our staff during the COVID-19 pandemic?
At Devereux, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our clients, staff and families. All Devereux centers have formal infectious-disease and emergency-management plans tailored to specifically address the unique aspects of COVID-19 prevention. In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization, just a few of these precautions have included:
- Establishing enhanced cleaning and disinfection across all campuses and sites
- Implementing social distancing protocols across all programs
- Using PPE, including masks, gloves and gowns as indicated by the CDC
- Ensuring daily temperature and symptom screenings for all staff and clients
Throughout the pandemic, Devereux has also supported the physical and financial health of our dedicated team members – our very own Healthcare Heroes. A variety of options have been implemented over time to support our staff, including the provision of:
- Ongoing dedication bonuses, as well as sign-on bonuses, for direct support professionals (DSP) and other staff members
- Flexible schedules, remote working where possible, and redeployment between programs and services
- Hazard pay for those supporting quarantined individuals and shelter away services to frontline staff, when needed, to mitigate spread to families
- Advancing paid time off and sick time; eliminating telemedicine costs over a period of time
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we will continue to adapt our response (and protocols) in real-time to meet any challenges and to ensure the safety of our staff and those we are so privileged to serve and support. #devereuxstrong
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Nursing and completion of accredited RN program. Clear Colorado RN license.
- At least one year experience in Nursing field is highly preferred.
- Experience in psychiatric nursing with children or adolescents is a plus.
- Excellent communication, relationship management, and multitasking skills.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Must be able to complete and provide proof of current influenza vaccination
Devereux requires all individuals interviewing for a position involving contact with children to complete The Diana Screen, a screening that assesses a candidate’s understanding of appropriate boundaries between adults and children.