Dynamic Instruction in Irving, TX (Las Colinas) is interviewing for the Manager In Training position for my tutoring company, Dynamic Instruction. We tutor students in English, grammar, STAAR reading comprehension, STAAR writing, and vocabulary. Students range from 2nd-8th grade, with future plans for expansion. The office is located at 1825 W. Walnut Hill Suite 120. Our ideal candidate is knowledgeable of STAAR and educational learning standards/requirements, good with kids, excellent oral and written skills, dedicated & reliable, goes above and beyond, and accurate. All of our students are primarily 2nd-generation Indian American (South Asia) students. Each class is a little over 2 hours long. We also have special courses during the summer. The ideal candidate must be able honest, able to teach, and help manage 5-10 other employees, assistants, and volunteers. Creativity and excellent organizational skills a plus.
- tutor students from 2nd-8th grade in reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, and essay compositions; grading tests and student work
- excellent communication and confidence in abilities
- must be highly organized and able to lesson plan and goal oriented
- manage 5-10 employees with schedules, training, evaluations, etc..
- work with the owner to input new programs, strategies and manage employees
- prefer college students and/or graduates & tutoring/teaching experience
- able to pass a reading and writing test
- supervisory and/or managerial experience
Manager in training position: $11-15+ per hour starting based on experience
Mon. 3:30-9:00pm (Total)=5hrs+30 min. unpaid break
Wed. 3:30-9:00pm (Total)=5hrs+30 min. unpaid break
Thur. 3:30-9:00pm (Total)=5hrs+30 min. unpaid break
Friday 3:30-9:00pm (Total)=5hrs+30 min. unpaid break
Sunday 9:10am-6:10 OR 11:15am-8:15pm (Total)=8hrs+1hour unpaid lunch
*Must be available occasionally on Saturdays for meetings, about once every 2-3 months
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.