Our ever-growing Autism Services Program has immediate Part-Time opportunities for RBTs and Autism Behavior Technicians to work at any of our 3 locations – Raleigh/Durham, Charlotte and Wilmington. This position is LONG TERM – On-going with steady Part-Time hours primarily (M-F 2pm-7pm). If you’re looking for a rewarding, challenging position with a sustainable organization, we’d love to explore this opportunity with you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- The Autism Technician functions primarily as a direct instructor of autism specific individualized interventions utilizing the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Provide services to individuals enrolled in the Autism Clinical Services. with guided supervision by licensed psychologists and Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs).
- Responsible for implementation of skill acquisition and behavior reduction programs utilizing ABA principles, as designed by the BCBA.
- Implement programming in one on one or group settings.
- Collect and record data to track client behavior throughout intervention sessions, according to the guidelines provided by their clinical supervisor.
- Work collaboratively and demonstrates a professional attitude with clinical team members including; Supervisor, Autism Technicians, Parents and other professionals to ensure continuity and quality of care for the individual.
YOU’RE A GREAT MATCH FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE:
- Minimum Education requirement: High School diploma – Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred. (Experience in Education, Child Development, Psychology or Applied Behavior Analysis preferred)
- Proven experience working children and/or adults with Autism and their families.
- RBT certification preferred, but not required. The appropriate training necessary to obtain this certification will be provided by ESUCP at the start of employment. **Certification must be obtained within 180 days of employment and maintained throughout employment with ESUCP.
- Ability to work independently while handling multiple responsibilities and prioritizing tasks.
- Must have a valid, unrestricted, state appropriate driver’s license for the State of North Carolina.
WHAT EASTER SEALS UCP CAN OFFER YOU:
- Autism Technicians receive paid training for the Registered Behavior Technician credential.
- Flexible work Schedule Mon-Fri between 8am–7pm (primarily service clients between 2pm-7pm)
- Unique to EastersealsUCP Autism Services Program: Dynamic Full-Time staff including Lead RBTs, BCBA-D, Clinical Leads, and Clinical Director.
- Competitive Industry average size of active caseloads
- Company provided tablet with IT Tech Support Staff
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- 529 NC National College Savings Program.
- Partnerships with BB&T and Coastal Credit union
- The opportunity to enrich the lives of the people you serve.