The AC Sales Co-op will have the opportunity to support and work with the Sales and Marketing teams. Their objective is to support not only their managers and teammates but manage relationships with targeted prospect customers and wholesale customers. Their responsibilities may involve cross functional team interactions with professional members of Inside Sales, Product Management, Application Engineering.
Student responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Researching and analyzing customer data
- Assisting in determination of business opportunity size through report interpretation
- Assisting in developing, evaluating, implementing, updating and maintaining Sales department tools and processes
- Attending and participating in meetings and carrying out designated action items
- Supporting projects and managing time for multiple assignment
What to Expect in our Co-op Program:
Expand your technical and professional skills in a real-world setting. Emerson co-ops are given meaningful work, support, and mentorship from experienced managers and key business leaders. There is the potential to gain knowledge and experience in a variety of ways by exploring opportunities associated with your major and rotating through multiple departments.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, flexible dress code policy, and paid holidays
- Housing stipends for eligible students and a list of nearby housing options for relocation
- Access to our newly renovated fitness center, workout classes, and wellness program
- Event opportunities through our social and professional development co-op committees
Our co-ops are a key talent pipeline for full-time employment opportunities after graduation at our many locations.