At Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBAD), we believe that our strengths are built on our most important resource – our people. Join EBAD and you’ll be a part of a team who creates cutting edge technology that will blast us into the future. No other company can match the innovative energetic solutions that we provide. At EBAD you will actively contribute to successful missions putting men, women and satellites into space, and protecting our armed service men and women around the world. If this is the culture and work environment you are seeking, then EBAD is the place for you!
The Contracts Administrator provides contract management and administration support to the aerospace and defense organization.
- Assuring appropriate communication between the company, its customers and regulatory agencies
- Maintaining formal records documenting EBA&D’s contractual commitments
- Represents Contract Administration organization with peer organizations and customers to develop plans, organize work, monitor progress, and resolve problems.
- Negotiate terms on change proposals as required
- Timely processing of invoices and maintaining a current AR balance
- Other contract management functions to assure compliance with legal regulations and corporate business policies.
- Serves as a team leader for projects
- Participates in the planning, organizing and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as required (e.g. property management)
- 5 years of Contracts Administration experience to include administration of complex government and commercial contracts
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills suitable for interaction with customers and various levels of management.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capable of dealing with multiple internal and external (domestic/international) customers
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and related agency supplements, primarily DFARS and NFS
- Proficient with IFS, SAP, Oracle or other type of ERP/MRP software
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite software
- Knowledge of US Government export regulations is preferred
- CFCM, CCCM or CPCM recommended
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/ Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.