Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It’s Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It’s a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
Our Spring Management Internship is a part-time (15-25hrs./week) internship in the North Dallas, Texas and surrounding area: Richardson, Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Denton, Lewisville, Addison etc. Interns selected for this position must be able to start January 5, 2021 and work through April 9, 2021. Based on performance, interns may be offered the opportunity to continue part-time up until graduation and then full-time after graduation.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you’ll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however – everyday, you’ll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won’t be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you’ll receive will be an amazing jump-start to your career.
- Must be a current Senior enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program and must graduate May 2021.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (i.e. DWI/DUI)
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work part-time January 5, 2021- April 9, 2021