Business Analyst Intern: Pitch Deck/Business Model Job Description
About this Job
Esurgi is looking for a motivated and self-driven Business Analyst intern to join our Business department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Intern will collaborate with our departments in creating pitch decks for marketing campaigns. The Business Analyst Intern at Esurgi will be in charge of formulating, implementing, and executing Marketing ideas and actions, including but not limited to designing pitch decks for the company’s products. Esurgi offers ongoing internships designed to expose qualified applicants to Marketing and other aspects of the start-up industry.
- Design Pitch Decks for products that align with the company culture and business target
- Update Pitch Decks in accordance with updates to products
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our products and services
- Utilize a multi-perspective approach to conduct product management analysis
- Responsible for business model canvas and product management analysis
- Collect data on Esurgi products from prospective clients and integrate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Conduct strategic industry analysis
- Conduct Market research and analysis
- Create a feedback loop on certain products
- Research how start-ups get feedback on new products
- Majoring in Business Administration/related discipline
- Come from venture capital background OR come from MBA/ product management/ consulting experience
- Comfortable with the concept of value proposition
- Creative thinker with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to commit 20-25 hours per week
- We have a strong internship program, where interns work directly with an outward-facing executive
- You will be gaining a great mentorship with one of our executives with a background as a Faculty Medical Instructor and Research Associate in institutions such as UCLA.
- Increase your presence in the healthcare community.
ESURGI is a bio-health technology startup company. Our products include physical medicine, and rehabilitation and physical therapy, and medication reconciliation. ESURGI executives have built and developed successful technology companies. One of the companies in the Fortune Magazine as the World’s Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25. Our executives have a medical research background in institutions, such as UCLA.
About our Internships: An archetypical internship at Esurgi is essentially a special project in the work setting. The interns will be assigned a mentor with an executive background. The intern and the mentor will develop an internship plan. This will be based on the intern educational background, career goals, and realistic (preferably interdisciplinary / team) projects within the Esurgi sphere. The plan includes objectives, success factors, and deliverables. The intern and mentor will meet regularly to review the progress and plan of the intern.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour