About this Job
Esurgi is looking for a proactive and self-driven Entrepreneurial Intern from December 2020 to May 2021. The Entrepreneurial Intern will help to commercialize and innovate products including but not limited to a product for early detection of Alzheimer’s disease. You will assist in helping to define Esurgi’s direction, develop plans to realize company objectives, and help create venture capital investment strategies through a need-finding process. The intern will be at the forefront of assisting the execution of innovative products and solutions in the market and will be exposed to thought leadership discussions, problem-solving situations, and working with a business team.
- Help with Market Research to assess threats and opportunities
- Create pitch decks to communicate value propositions
- Conduct interviews and help to develop surveys
- Create revenue structures and business plans
- Help in developing a raising capital strategy
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes
- Support company in targeted research such as commercializing, innovating, and analyzing competition
- Prior experience with investors, or an early stage start-up company or within the strategy field and consulting
- Interested in or has knowledge of biomedical devices
- Strong ability to take initiative and think analytically
- Experience scheduling and conducting non-leading interviews with associations, key opinion leaders, users, and strategic partners.
- Ability to work remotely, independently, and as part of a collaborative team
- Majoring in Entrepreneurship, Business, Management, or any related field
- We have a strong internship program, where interns work directly with outward-facing executives
- You will be gaining a valuable mentorship with one of our executives with a background as a Faculty Medical Instructor and Research Associate in institutions such as UCLA
- Increase your presence in the healthcare community
- This is an unpaid internship available for college credit (OPT/CPT)
ESURGI is a bio-health technology startup company. Our products include physical medicine, and rehabilitation and physical therapy, and medication reconciliation. ESURGI executives have built and developed successful technology companies. One of the companies in the Fortune Magazine as the World’s Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25. Our executives have a medical research background in institutions, such as UCLA.
About our Internships: An archetypical internship at Esurgi is essentially a special project in the work setting. The interns will be assigned a mentor with an executive background. The intern and the mentor will develop an internship plan. This will be based on the intern educational background, career goals, and realistic (preferably interdisciplinary / team) projects within the Esurgi sphere. The plan includes objectives, success factors, and deliverables. The intern and mentor will meet regularly to review the progress and plan of the intern. Typical conversations: How would you measure this in that context? I am curious about why you did not suggest those approaches. Given these available data sources, what would be your approach to calculating that?
Job Types: Part-time, Internship