About this Job
Esurgi is looking for a motivated and self-driven marketing team lead intern to join our marketing department and moniter the team to help achieve our goals. Intern will collaborate with our marketing in all stages of marketing campaigns. Marketing Team Lead Intern at Esurgi will be in charge of formulating, implementing, and executing Marketing ideas and actions, as well as monitoring the tasks of all marketing team members. Esurgi offers ongoing internships designed to expose qualified applicants to Marketing and other aspects of the start-up industry.
- Design and implement marketing strategies that align with the company culture and business target
- Track social media performance KPIs
- Support and monitor the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Communicate and collaborate with the Scientific Writers Team on scientific articles
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our products and services
- Collect data on Esurgi products from prospective clients and integrate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Create a feedback loop on certain products
- Research how start-ups get feedback on new products
- Has experience in Marketing or relevant field
- Preferably majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication, or Entrepreneurship
- Creative thinker with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong research skills and leadership
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- We have a strong internship program, where interns work directly with an outward-facing executive
- You will be gaining a great mentorship with one of our executives with a background as a Faculty Medical Instructor and Research Associate in institutions such as UCLA.
- Increase your presence in the healthcare community.
ESURGI is a bio-health technology startup company. Our products include physical medicine, and rehabilitation and physical therapy, and medication reconciliation. ESURGI executives have built and developed successful technology companies. One of the companies in the Fortune Magazine as the World’s Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25. Our executives have a medical research background in institutions, such as UCLA.
About our Internships: An archetypical internship at Esurgi is essentially a special project in the work setting. The interns will be assigned a mentor with an executive background. The intern and the mentor will develop an internship plan. This will be based on the intern educational background, career goals, and realistic (preferably interdisciplinary / team) projects within the Esurgi sphere. The plan includes objectives, success factors, and deliverables. The intern and mentor will meet regularly to review the progress and plan of the intern.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour