Build your successful track record, while helping to transform healthcare.
ESURGI is a bio-health technology product startup. We have projects including physical medicine and rehabilitation/physical therapy and medication reconciliation. Our leaders have developed and built successful technology companies, including one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25, and have a medical research background in institutions such as UCLA.
Why This Role
· This position is ideal for a candidate who already possesses hands-on training in project management and wants to improve their project management skills and plans on pursuing a full-time career as a project manager
· The candidate will work directly with the CEO. Most of the people mentored by the supervisor have taken on increasing organizational responsibilities
· Ability to use experience for internship credit, or optional curricular practical training (OPT or CPT)
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Under supervision and mentorship of the CEO, the intern will:
- Serve as the right-hand to the CEO
- Keep track of quarterly strategies and deliver multiple projects rapidly, they will be in charge of scheduling and budgeting.
- Develop success-based project plans, with timelines, deliverables, and pivot-points
- Partner with team members from interns to executives to keep them accountable for their deliveries
- Promote the nimbleness and flexibility needed for rapid delivery in a startup
- The successful candidate is intrinsically self-driven and motivated to deliver success and results aggressively
- Should possess a Master’s Degree or is currently seeking a Master’s Degree in healthcare management, entrepreneurship, management, technology, or a related field
- The candidate should be a team player who can motivate team members to perform assigned tasks and ensure accountability during the process
- The candidate should be detailed-oriented, organized, adaptable, and ready to take initiatives when required
- The successful candidate should be able to balance multiple projects simultaneously throughout the internship