About this Job
Esurgi is looking for a motivated Human Capital Manager Intern from January to June. Human Capital Manager Intern at Esurgi will be in charge of the onboarding process for new interns and offboarding for outgoing interns, maintaining and delivering strategic performance management systems and leadership training, and connecting the team members from different departments. This internship not paid, but college credit, OPT, and CPT are provided.
- Manage the onboarding process for new interns and perform regular check-ins with new interns to ensure engagement and productivity
- Manage the offboarding process for outgoing interns including conducting exit interviews, administering data from questionnaires, and reorganizing the database
- Maintain an organized and updated intern database for documenting and communication purposes
- Assist with training Team Leads on knowledge transition and onboarding for new hires
- Research and recommend performance management to evaluate the interns upon the completion of the internship
- Maintaining and carrying out logistics of a workforce planning strategy for Esurgi
- Survey administration and data collection of current job satisfaction questionnaires
- Gather data from talent acquisition functions and conduct analysis for the purpose of improving recruiting practices
- Improve data collection process to obtain consistency
- Creating the agenda and facilitating the team lead meetings
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively within different departments’ team leaders and interns
- Currently pursuing a Master’s in Human Resources, Business, Management, I/O Psychology, or any related field
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to work remotely, independently, and as part of a collaborative team
- A firm understanding of business operations is preferred
- We have a strong internship program, where interns work directly with an outward-facing executive
- You will be gaining a great mentorship with one of our executives with a background as a Faculty Medical Instructor and Research Associate in institutions such as UCLA.
- Increase your presence in the healthcare community.
ESURGI is a bio-health technology startup company. Our products include physical medicine, and rehabilitation and physical therapy, and medication reconciliation. ESURGI executives have built and developed successful technology companies. One of the companies in the Fortune Magazine as the World’s Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25. Our executives have a medical research background in institutions, such as UCLA.
About our Internships: An archetypical internship at Esurgi is essentially a special project in the work setting. The interns will be assigned a mentor with an executive background. The intern and the mentor will develop an internship plan. This will be based on the intern educational background, career goals, and realistic (preferably interdisciplinary / team) projects within the Esurgi sphere. The plan includes objectives, success factors, and deliverables. The intern and mentor will meet regularly to review the progress and plan of the intern. Typical conversations: How would you measure this in that context? I am curious about why you did not suggest those approaches. Given these available data sources, what would be your approach to calculating that?