About this Job
Esurgi is looking for a motivated and self-driven Talent Acquisition Intern from December 2020 to May 2021. Talent Acquisition Intern at Esurgi will be incharge of finding talents that will improve organizational effectiveness by enhancing and maintaining human capital.
- Draft and edit job descriptions through the job analysis process to seek the most suitable candidates
- Use HR frameworks and job sites including Handshake and Indeed to post jobs and find potential candidates
- Screen resumes, perform screening calls, organize and conduct panel interview with team leads
- Assess interview responses of candidates’ performance during selection process
- Act as a point of contact during the selection process to keep candidates engaged throughout the hiring process
- Assist with training new interns on knowledge transition and onboarding
- Conduct Job analysis with different team to gain understanding of the different roles at Esurgi
- Participate in any projects and/or tasks propose by Esurgi
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Guide candidates through the Talent Acquisition Life Cycle.
- Currently pursuing or obtaining a Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, I/O Psychology, Business, Management, or any related field
- Self-motivated and driven
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work remotely, independently and as part of a collaborative team
Why This Role
This internship is perfect for students with an interest in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Recruiting, and other similar fields.
In this role, you will:
- Gain critical experience in a real-world recruiting and human resources position
- Get hands-on experience with TA framework
- Receive mentorship to get your first job and progress through your career rapidly
- Gain experience working remotely, independently, and as part of a collaborative team
- Opportunity to to connect with new people and expand your social network
● We have a strong internship program, where interns work directly with an outward-facing executive
● You will be gaining a great mentorship with one of our executives with a background as a Faculty Medical Instructor and Research Associate in institutions such as UCLA.
● Increase your presence in the healthcare community.
ESURGI is a bio-health technology startup company. Our products include physical medicine, and rehabilitation and physical therapy, and medication reconciliation. ESURGI executives have built and developed successful technology companies. One of the companies in the Fortune Magazine as the World’s Most Admired Companies and Forbes Fast Tech 25. Our executives have a medical research background in institutions, such as UCLA.
About our Internships: An archetypical internship at Esurgi is essentially a special project in the work setting. The interns will be assigned a mentor with an executive background. The intern and the mentor will develop an internship plan. This will be based on the intern educational background, career goals, and realistic (preferably interdisciplinary / team) projects within the Esurgi sphere. The plan includes objectives, success factors, and deliverables. The intern and mentor will meet regularly to review the progress and plan of the intern. Typical conversations: How would you measure this in that context? I am curious about why you did not suggest those approaches. Given these available data sources, what would be your approach to calculating that?